Keeping your special day special since 1932.
Arthur Browns prides itself on being an Independent Insurance Broker.
Being an Independent Broker means we have access to a wide range of products from the leading UK Insurance Companies, which enables us to provide our current and future clients with insurance that is suited to them in both cost and cover.
We review our recommended products regularly to ensure the policy we offer suits the needs for our clients. The product we currently use is provided by Event Insurance Ltd and underwritten by UK General.
Why did we choose this product? The policy includes cover we deem essential to a wedding as standard, rather than an expensive add on. See the benefits included as standard below:
Why should I insure?
- £5 Million Public Liability as Standard
- Liability for guests included as standard
- Legal Expenses cover included
- One off premiums
- Semi-Permanent/Permanent Marquees provided by the venue covered with no requirement of extension.
- 8 bands of cover providing up to £50,000 cancellation cover
- Cover available for members of the armed forces
- Optional extensions to tailor the policy to your needs
- Cover can be activated up to two years prior to the wedding
- Redundancy cover is also provided
- Party Insurance
- Multi Events Insurance
- Shows, Fairs & Exhibitions Insurance
- Band, DJ and Performer’s Insurance
Take a look at the cover offered by our BIBA recommended travel insurance underwritten by DTW1991. Obtain an instant quote below and get in touch if this is something you wish to proceed with